Nov 25, 2010 Delicious doors open with meat-free eating
Today’s companion blogpost addresses animal suffering from meat-based eating. Offsetting such sobering talk are the joys of the wonderful culinary doors that open when people stop eating animals, including these animal-free Thanksgiving ideas:
– Vegan Thanksgiving recipes from vegweb.com.
– Thanksgiving vegetarian feast ideas from the Vegetarian Resource Group.
– Vegan Thanksgiving recipes from PETA.
– A sampling of vegetarian Restaurant Thanksgiving events in various parts of the nation.
– Chef Chloe inspires with vegan delights that anyone can make, without realizing that animal products are nowhere in sight.
– Some of Chef Chloe’s gourmet Thankgiving vegan recipes.
– Tracye McQuirter‘s vegetarian cooking videos.