Receptionist- Top-rated Fairfax law firm
Receptionist for top-rated Fairfax law firm - Rewarding, fast-paced work protecting the rights and liberty of people charged with crimes and DUI. Join our winning team at our highly-rated Fairfax criminal defense law firm.
The day goes fast and interesting at our law firm
Our decades of success is grounded in providing clients with great service and a great experience. The day goes by fast for our team members.
What work does this career opportunity cover?
Our receptionist's duties include answering our state-of-the-art phone system, calendaring clients and potential clients, clerical work to support our legal assistants, visiting the courthouses to file and retrieve documents, maintaining our reception area, and handling incoming and outgoing mail.
COLPP is the acronym and simple recipe for succeeding at our law firm, namely: Good Communication, good organization, loyalty as an employee, prompt with your work, and productive.
You will have great opportunities to interact with our clients, court personnel and many others.
We seek people who are smart and kind, and will train for your success
We seek smart and kind staffmembers. We will train you for your success. We seek applicants who will succeed and thrive in the short term and long term.
More About This Job
Key duties of this career opportunity include:
- Handle filings at nearby and other courthouses, handle incoming and outgoing phone calls, schedule appointments, calendar court dates, handle incoming and outgoing mail, handle payments and bank deposits, keep our reception area organized, and order supplies.
- Have a good phone manner.
- MS Word, G-Suite/G-Mail, Google Calendar, and Google Voice text messaging
What pay, benefits and rewards do our employees get?
- We pay and train to retain. We include paid vacation time and paid federal holidays.
- Onsite parking is free. Our office across the street from the Fairfax courthouse is spacious, beautiful and comfortable.
- You will have substantial and meaningful contact with clients, opposing counsel, and courthouse staff. Our clients are good, presumed-innocent people who often are charged with crimes for the first and only times in their lives, and we help them obtain as much victory as possible and to get on with their lives.
Are You Ready To Jump-Start Your Career?
ONLY SEEKING APPLICATIONS WITH A COVER LETTER THAT ANSWERS THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS
Please only apply for this position if it speaks to you, your drive, and your ability.
Please email us (in pdf format) your one-page resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please include a cover letter or email message that tells us more about you than your resumed relates, to include your answers to the following questions:
- What city or town do you live in?
- What inspired you to apply for this job?
- Do you seek a full-time or part-time work schedule? (We are currently hiring for each.)
Please do not call us unless we call you. Employment agencies are asked not to contact us.
ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE ONLY APPLY AFTER INCLUDING A COVER LETTER THAT ANSWERS THE ABOVE QUESTIONS
We are fully devoted to Equal Employment Opportunity.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to apply.