JON KATZ, P.C.
Attorney at Law
LAWYER FOR JUSTICE
Practicing Law in Maryland, Washington, D.C., and Virginia
LAW SCHOOL APPLICANTS:
JOIN JON KATZ, P.C. AS A PRE-LAW ASSISTANT
LOCATION: Silver Spring, MD (One mile from Washington, DC)
Listed in the Martindale-Hubbell® Bar Register of Pre-Eminent Lawyers
Washingtonian "Top Lawyers" (2004, Partner Jon Katz)
MAKE THE RIGHT CAREER MOVE BEFORE ENTERING LAW SCHOOL:
- PRE-LAW ASSISTANT (BILINGUAL SPANISH-ENGLISH) - FULL-TIME
JON KATZ, P.C., located just one-half mile from Washington, DC, seeks bilingual (Spanish-English fluency required) college graduates to join us for at least one year before entering law school. Your top-notch work handling secretarial and paralegal projects for individual and Constitutional rights will pay off with great pay and enhanced performance in law school and beyond. This is a rare and ideal opportunity for college graduates (bilingual Spanish-English required) fully committed to individual rights and Constitutional rights.
- Requires unwavering commitment to justice, integrity, individual rights and Constitutional rights.
- Strong intelligence and common sense required.
- Fully bilingual Spanish-English required.
- Requires strong organization and time management; and working well under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Requires ability to work as a strong team player, with minimum supervision, particularly when our attorneys are in court.
- You get top pay/benefits/paid vacation/paid holidays/health insurance contribution/paid parking and Metro.
PLEASE APPLY NOW: Please send, only via e-mail, fax or snail mail, (1) a one-page text version of your resume, (2) a one-page persuasive cover letter (designating "Pre-Law Assistant") that includes details on your bilingual Spanish-English abilities, (3) a short writing sample (under 10 pages and not edited by others), and (4) relevant references, to Jon Katz, jon[at]katzjustice[dot]com, JON KATZ, P.C.. Please refrain from e-mail attachments, phone calls, and e-mail inquiries. For more information, visit www.katzjustice.com. POSTED July 5, 2006.
WHY JOIN JON KATZ, P.C.?
- Do you care deeply and instinctively about serving justice?
- Do you want top pay, benefits, and excellent training for top performance?
- Do you value recognition, respect, raises, promotions and appreciation for excellent work?
- Do you seek a career path that helps make the world a better place?
- Do you want to work for attorneys recognized by the national and local news media for their work?
- Do you want substantial client contact, substantial responsibility, and a place to thrive and flourish?
DO YOU MEET Jon Katz, P.C.'S RIGOROUS HIRING CRITERIA?
Our clients need, demand, and are entitled to caring and top-notch service and performance.
- You must thrive as a team member in a small for-profit law firm.
- You must work well under tight deadlines and litigation-driven pressure.
- You must have a can-do attitude and ability at every step of the way.
- You must have strong intellect commensurate with your position.
FOR OTHER SUPPORT STAFF POSITIONS, CLICK HERE
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE KEPT IN STRICT CONFIDENCE
JON KATZ, P.C., IS COMMITTED TO THE LETTER & SPIRIT OF EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
INTERVIEWED ON NBC'S TODAY SHOW, FOX CABLE, AND CTV; LOCAL ABC, CBS & NBC NEWS; BBC, CNN, & WMAL RADIO; WASHINGTON POST, ASSOCIATED PRESS & WIRED.COM (click here).
JON KATZ, P.C. - EXPERIENCED FIGHTERS FOR JUSTICE
Welcome to Jon Katz, P.C., where we fight tirelessly for justice for our clients. We are driven to win, put our clients ahead of money, and are ever-passionate for our clients and their causes. We fight for justice, individual rights, and the underdog, including criminal defense, Constitutional defense, immigrants' rights, and injury victims' rights.
JONATHAN L. KATZ (Admittedin MD/DC/VA and the U.S. Supreme Court) On parle francais.
JON KATZ, P.C.
Attorney at Law
JON KATZ, P.C.
8720 Georgia Ave., Suite 703
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, MARYLAND 20910
FAX (301) 495-8815
Jon Katz, P.C. Appears on the O'Reilly Factor: January 25, 2006; rebroadcast during halftime on Super Bowl Sunday. Click here for the full interview, and here for more details.
View with Windows Media Player
Rebroadcast courtesy Fox News
HOME ABOUT US M&K IN THE NEWS DIRECTIONS JOBS KNOW YOUR RIGHTS CONTACT US
UNDERDOG BLOG LINKS ARTICLES CLIENT VIEWS SITE MAP FAQ DISCLAIMER OUR VICTORIES
Visitour homepage at www.katzjustice.com
Copyright 1999-2006 JON KATZ, P.C.